Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Team The Bleu Badge... And Reufus Writes!


Thanks to My Good and Dear Friends...
Mimi, Scout and Freyja...
Team Bleu has been Blessed with this Beautiful Badge!
Words cannot express My Gratitude for Your Support of Team Bleu and The Love Protocol. Mimi, Scout and Freyja created this beautiful badge for My Wonderful Friends who feel moved to display it on Facebook, blogs or anywhere! It is such an honor for me, and my heart is touched...

With My Friends by my side, I am surely well equipped to Fight This Enemy!!!

- - - - - - - - - -

Now... I am often quite candid about some of the havoc our little Reufus has wreaked on our household, and I receive more than a fair amount of comments in support of his fabulousness! I want you to know that we do love him very, very VERY much. We have poured our hearts and souls into this youngster. We are very committed to Reufus, but he hasn't always made it easy. 

That said, Reufus has asked to speak on his own behalf.
I agreed. And here goes!


Reufus Writes
Reufus Jackson Wright, in his own words...


Hi. Metal mini blinds have texture of good chew. Lemme out. Ok?
Oh. Hi.
Whaddup?
O
Yeah, Yeah.
Big Boy Fur.
I gettin it.
SHNOOOOOF!
Highly trained aflete here
lotta ground to cover...
Stalkin
Huh? Yeah, Stalkin
In In In In In
Dinner Dinner Dinner Dinner Dinner
DINNER!
I real good boy, spite rep putation what pro-see me.
I worship Bruther The Bleu.
He is the bestest bruther ever.
He puts up with ever thing I do. He loves me. And he lets me love him!
I fank you so much for supportin himself.


Go Team Bleu!

wif love from Reufus J Wright, Guest Host
and also

13 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We added your beautiful badge for Bleu to our sidebar.

And mom says Reu will settle down soon - he is still just an energetic pup:)

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Wrigley said...

I am glad we got to hear from Reufus in his own words (very enlightening). Keeping Bleu in our thoughts and prayers!

Wags N Kisses,
Wrigley

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

We put your badge on FB, now adding it to the blog. The more paws for Team Bleu, the better. Loved hearing a bit from the Reuf.

Tucker and Daisy

houndstooth said...

Reufus, I think you had a great first post, and we're glad you are on Team The Bleu, too! Do blinds really taste good?

Bunny

Sheila and Bob said...

We are so glad that The Reufus finally got his chance at the keyboard and give us some of his words of wisdom.
Bleu , we pray for you everyday and know that you will prevail.
Hope you have great week.

Love,
Hamish, Sophie & foster Tucker

The Daily Pip said...

I am most definitely on Team Bleu!!! Good job on the post Reufus, be extra nice to Bleu!

Your pal, Pip

Scout and Freyja said...

How good it is to hear from the Reufus - a furry enthusiastic fellow indeed! ♥Fambly is the most imPAWtant fing anydog or anybody can have in this whole, wide world♥

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Oh Reufus ... Sending lots of Golden Thoughts and LOVE to Bleu. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

MySpecialDoggies said...

We're coming from Toby's website in South Africa and are sending best wishes and prayers Bleu's way.

Woofs
Nadine & golden Neeli

Denise Becker said...

Bleu,

sending you th power of prayer to you our sweet friend~<3 big golden hugs from me .sebastian ansd Junie <3 <3 love and hugs xo~<3

Piappies World said...

Hey there Reufus!

Good to read you post today. You sure are a ball of energy! You are loved indeed and we'd like you to do us a favor and give lots of hugs and lick to Bleu!

We got the badge up on our blog tonight and you can surely count on us as part of Team Bleu!!!

Love,
Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai, Wai-Max & Forgie

Thor and Jack said...

Good to hear from you, Reufus!
Keeping Bleu in our thoughts and prayers.
Love, Thor and Jack

How Sam Sees It said...

One day Mr. Reufus, we will introduce you to Mr Monty, who is also a good little brother. Mom is so convinced you are related!

Sam