Our Little Reufus is really not so little any more. He's growing by leaps and bounds, and me and the Mom have been trying to guess his weight... the Mom by picking him up when he's obstinate, and me by dividing impact by velocity to calculate mass. [or something like that, I might need to check my math]
So anyway... we were kinda excited to have my and The Luke's Doctor Mark meet
And it appears that the Reuf was curious to know what he weighed, too... Upon arrival in "the room", he quickly checked out the scales!
For the most part, he was a good boy... though he was a bit nervous during the short wait for Doctor Mark. The Mom said sweet things to him, and took a few
I was pretty upset to be left behind when they boarded the trolley, but to be honest... there was a blissful peace in the home while they were away! Reufus came home tired, too, and I have a keen appreciation for that condition!
Routine dictates that we all go outside and do businesses, but I couldn't wait to come back in and get my paws and eyes on his report! And here's what it said:
- unusually white, clear eyes
- hips and knees = no issues noted
- good, clean teeth
- fecal negative... ewwwww
- appears, correctly, to be about 10 months old
- boosters and new shots given. return in 3-4 weeks for boosters.
- continue with HeartGuard until our supply is exhausted and then administer Advantage Multi
- return in September for second heartworm test
- 3/5... = perfect weight to body size... and DRUM ROLL, PLEASE...
- 64 POUNDS!
with love from