Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year's Eve!!!

This is a special night for me, because at the stroke of midnight three years ago... The Mom whispered the sweetest word in my ear, as she called me 'son'! Of course, my reaction was pretty chill...!
Gosh, I really lost myself reminiscing. Those days just
before and after my official adoption were SO fun, as the Luke and I really forged our Wright Brotherhood.

Those were great times!
And these are great, too!
Time is precious, and the Present is a Gift!


Now to Celebrate,
let's break out the antlers!!!

Please?
The Reuf chimes in, too. He says... 'Either let's go outside and rip and romp, rile up the neighbors and eat things we shouldn't... or GIMME MY ANTLER... or... ELSE!'
I'm not sure what Reufus means by 'else', but it probably means he'll just plop his BIG butt in the Mom's lap. He's BIG on proximity, and if you can slide a gnat's hair between him and the Mom... he's likely to dig his heels in and drive himself in further. Just saying.

Now... Antler, please!
Ahhhhh... Yessss!
And the only way I can enjoy mine...
is to occupy Reuf with his!
ngaw ngaw ngaw
Today has been a wonderful day, spent with my the Mom, and yes... Reufus.

Many of you know that I slipped out of remission last Friday, December 23rd. That was a pretty tough way to kick off our holidays, but it made us even more determined to enjoy our special days!!! Photos to come soon!!!

I'm committed to fighting the evil disease, but my Arsenal is growing light. The Mom is Commander-in-Chief of The Bleu Army, and each of our moves is carefully weighed and measured, and given great consideration. 
I started a new protocol on Thursday. I'll go in for a checkup and bloodwork next and the following Thursdays. My continuation of this protocol will depend on stability, regression or remission (please!!!) of the horrific disease... and that will be evaluated in three weeks.

Every day is a Treasure!!!
I'm blessed with Today... and Tomorrow!!!

I sure hate to lean on Yeu,
but times and circumstances are at the critical point...
Please to help me?
Please to join Team Bleu!

12 comments:

houndstooth said...

I didn't know you'd gotten such rough news! I'm very sad to hear it! Please know that our paws are tightly crossed for you and we're sending all our good wishes for 2012 to be the Year of the Bleu!

Bunny

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo khan khount us in -

But woo knew that already!

As fur khloseness, I've seen Harfeus in akhtion here with MY mom - like velkhro!

Hugz&Khysses Handsome The Bleu!
Khyra

Scout and Freyja said...

Dear, darling the Bleu, you just lean all you want and then lean some more. All of us are here to hold you up and to provide PURRtection from any storm that comes your way.

Sheila and Bob said...

Bleu, We are so happy that your feeling well and chewing your antlers.
Hamish & Sophie give you and "The Reufus" a paw bump and happy gnawing.
We are all with you every step of the way to help you and The mom in anyway we can.
Wishing you love , peace and joy in the coming year.
We also know that "The Luke" who art in Heaven is looking down and watching over you all.

Sheila, Bob
Hamish, Sophie and house guest Tucker

Jo's World said...

I, Stella, and my cat, Zkhat, and my Mom have been on the Bleu Team, rooting for the Bleu, since the first day we met you! Not one thing could CHANGE that! Not one!

When I get my blog back, I might even be able to throw a party for you, The Bleu!

Thats how much we care!

Kisses,

Stella, Mom and Zkhat

ThePainterPack said...

Happy New Year to woo!!!

The Conifer Crew said...

We are here for you, your Mom and the new brother Rufus dear Bleu....Know we send healing light every day and say many prayers for you to beat this evil monster.
Hugs,
Valerie, Greg and the Crew
Charm, Romeo, Astro

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Well, Bleu, all this sadness and cncer news has really saddened our Mom immensely. We are sorry you have to go through another round of meds. But you know we will always be on Team Bleu, paws crossed for things to go well.

Wishes to all of you for 2012 to be happy, healthy, peaceful, and love-filled.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Piappies World said...

All 8 of us, Piappies are on Team Bleu and we got all our paws crossed for you.

Happy New Year to you, Reufus and your Mom!

We love you!

Love,
Piappies Fudgie, Princess,Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Max, Wai-Pai & Forgie

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

We are feeling pretty worn down at Golden Pines, but Bleu, you have all of our extra energies and prayers for strength and whatever else you need! You already have more courage than anyone pup I know and are such an inspiration! Don't ever forget or doubt that we aren't here with you and cheering you on!!!!

How Sam Sees It said...

We will are still saying prayers and sending you the power of the paw! Our thoughts are with you.

Sam

P.S. Monty's "or else" is a poot in our general direction...

Kari in Alaska said...

Happy New Years

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com