Saturday, November 14, 2009

Surprise For Me???!!!

First, let me say that when I hopped into the CRV yesterday... I didn't have A SINGLE inkling that this wonderful weekend getaway was in store! But now there's a party???!!!
Can someone please keep an eye on my brother? I mean, I love him... but he's looking hungry... and a little intense!

Chin rubs from my Aunt Madison... I love better than presents or cookies... but this evening includes them all! And there is singing... and Uncle Tom has a video camera...
And honestly, I am a little stunned... "All of this for me???!" I mean, I know I complained just a little about how Luke got a big party... and I "celebrated" at home with just my Mom and brother (how embarassing!)... but not in my wildest dreams did I think I would be treated to a weekend in Wimberley with the Herd... much less have any other sort of celebration!
Why... this is proberbial cherry on top of double strawberry shake wif the real whip cream... so good you fink you might just be dreamin!
Part of my awesome surprise is a wonderful gift from Aunt Karen, Uncle Craig and Cousins Rizzi and Zeke! I more than ANY thing wish they were here with me... but in their place they sent a rumblin bleu pig, a extremely cute long legged bird and tasty TASTY treats!!!
[In my sweet package there is a jigsaw puzzle... which is foreshadowin of my next big vacation! This puzzle is "one hundred dogs and a cat"... and I can't wait!]
And from The Herd, I received a cute card, a big stuffed squeaky bone... some healthy ener-g stuff what my the Mom loves (so she can keep up with me)... and attention galore!
Cousin Porter love her gift to me so much... she sneak back in my bedroom to steal it back!!!
And I do not protest, because... bless her heart... Porter has been THE object of my affection this entire weekend!!!
To her credit, I have overtly tried and tested the Porter... and she has been congenial to most every thing that included my shnoz, but she did the draw the line this afternoon with an ear inspection!
Peace.
Peace is having lots of Goldens around, all toys out of reach, cool evening airs, sweet sounds echoing through the trees....
Peace.

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Having a certain Siberian Husky around khould liven things up a wee bit!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Woo and The Luke are furry lukhky boys!

D.K. Wall said...

What a superb party with lots and lots of pals.