Hey Bleu - I didn't know you had a blog - Of course you can come to the wedding - love to have you - PetSmart has the trunks - I'm not sure if they have your size....but check 'em out - I bet your auntie who made the jammies for Luke could whip those up in a very few minutes
I am love, lovable and loved. I'm about gentle nudge, head in lap, circular tap dance, fetch, respect, bed and nap time position. I am Yao Ming of GRRH basketball team, and likely world's tallest Golden Retriever. I'm gentle, playful and have most excellent sense of humor. Quiet disposition make my intelligence and cleverness profound. Love playin game "thtick what thtick" with the Mom, but it no fun til she make me thpit thtick out!
2 comments:
Hey Bleu - I didn't know you had a blog - Of course you can come to the wedding - love to have you - PetSmart has the trunks - I'm not sure if they have your size....but check 'em out - I bet your auntie who made the jammies for Luke could whip those up in a very few minutes
poor guy - but you know your momma has got to work to buy the nummies
woodrow
Post a Comment